In Paris, the Exposition Universelle of 1889 has opened its doors.
Close to the Eiffel Tower, which has just been inaugurated, people are gathering in the gallery of machines: Professor Barnabé Barberac going to present his new invention ...
Challenge the Professor, defeat his machine with the speed of your thinking and your mental mathematics skills!
- A math game that increase your mental math skills
- 5 difficulty levels: school, student, graduate, professor and genius
- 75 levels of play to challenge professor Barberac
- With Google Play Game Service, over 90 achievements to unlock, 6 different rankings to share and save your progress with Cloud Save
- Graphic content calculated and optimized for each screen definition
- Available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese